Seal Beach Animal Hospital is a 3 DVM practice in the heart of Old Town, Seal Beach. We opened our doors in 2016 and are growing rapidly. Our hospital is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility and is modern, clean, and paperless. We value honest and direct communication between staff, management and clients. We are community centered and love our clients and pets!
Pet groomer must have at least 2+ years of professional grooming experience: Experience working with dogs of various sizes, breeds and temperaments, know breed specific standard cuts, be proficient with clippers and scissors, must be reliable, flexible, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Experience with cat grooming ideal as well.
Groomer responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Groom and style pets per owner instructions, bathing, drying, brushing, doing specific shaves, cuts and trims, and adding finishing touches. Will need to do general cleaning and provide recommendations for products and services that will keep pets healthy.
Potential candidates will:
- Love animals!
- Have at least 2+ years of professional grooming experience
- Be knowledgable and skillful in breed-specific cuts and bathing & drying techniques
- for all types of dogs & cats.
- A gentle touch and kind hands.
- Communicate easily with staff and customers.
- Bring a positive attitude and professional demeanor to the hospital atmosphere.
- Be service minded and safety conscious.
- Manage animals over 50 lbs.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be reliable, flexible, and detail-oriented.
Compensation will be determined by experience. 401K and medical insurance allowance available for full time positions.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to Dr. Hooykaas at email@example.com